Saturday, December 5, 2009

ALE Sequel


Starting December 15th join the PicTease as we relive LYLS and ALE by LolaShoes through pictures while we countdown to the much anticipated sequel.

2 comments:

bellawannabe said...

I could not agree with you more about what a great writer Lolashoes is. She has taken SM characters and continued their stories with such beliveablity (is that a real word?, oh well) The stories are genious. she is by far my favorite writer on FanFiction and so are her stories. I am holding my breath waiting on the sequel to ALE. Thank you Lolashoes and to TwiSherry for this site as well.

kumarii said...

OMG, TwiSherry you are the bomb. The picteases are fantabulous and you are doing a wonderful job capturing those pieces and parts with visuals. I still am thankful that you introduced me to Lola's writing all that time ago. I can't wait for them to be put back up and the sequel I'm dancing in my seat for! Keep up the fantastic work all, and Lola, thank you so much for continuing your fantastic stories. I so loved your my yes and no, and I still haven't decided which side is my favorite yet! I love them both!!!! (Edward is so delicisio in both sides!

Post a Comment

Lolas Hoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!