When LolaShoes finished her Twilight Fanfiction series, I was at a loss and needed for it to not be over, so I decided to make this video, which thankfully I actually did finish. If you've read the series, I hope you enjoy reliving it as much as I enjoyed making it. If you haven't read the series, I hope this will entice you to read it. I promise you will not be disappointed.
You can start here - Let Your Light Shine
Either way, please enjoy the video.
TwiSherry's Homage to LYLS/ALE/THW by LolaShoes
Uploaded by TwiSherry. - Arts and animation videos.
1 comments:
I commented on this video over on your other site, and just have to comment again. I first saw it on lola's blog, back before it was pulled, and fell absolutely in love with it. I was so sad when it was gone, and thought I'd never get to watch it again, so you can imagine my delight to find this site and then this amazing, beautiful video again! It is without a doubt the most gorgeous Twilight video I've ever seen. I still haven't had the chance to read these stories, but am dying to. The kids are out of school for the summer, so hopefully I'll get a chance now. This video only makes me want to read them even more. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment